2011 Transfer Orientation Assistant
Application & Selection Information
The Office of Student Orientation and Leadership Development is looking for current transfer students to volunteer with the transfer orientation program and other transfer initiatives throughout the year. This is a great opportunity to serve the University of Tennessee and also assist new transfer students with their orientation experience and transition. Applicants are highly encouraged to read the following position description thoroughly before filling out the form.
Transfer Orientation Assistant
- Complete the online application by 5:00 p.m. on February 11, 2011. Late applications will not be accepted. Once applications are reviewed, you will be contacted to set up an interview time.
- Call to sign up for an interview time where you will meet with members of the Student Orientation & Leadership Development staff. For this interview, use an 8 ½ x 11 sheet of paper to creatively introduce yourself to our staff and bring it with you. Attire for this interview round is business casual. Please call our office at (865) 974-2435 to sign up for a 20-minute interview time.
- Those selected for the position will be notified on February 21, 2011.
Ready to Apply?
Please have the following ready before you begin the application:
- List of college activities
- List of previous work experience
- Academic Information
- One character reference with contact information (email & phone)
If you have additional questions about the application or interview process, contact us at (865) 974-2435 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline has passed. Please try again next year!